Centrifugal pump EN733 compliant and available in different materials:
• Stainless steel AISI 304 (3 SERIES)
• Stainless steel AISI 316 (3L SERIES)
• Stainless steel AISI 316 micro-cast for some models (3L SERIES)
EBARA Pumps Europe perfectly understands the different needs of the sectors where the pumps will be used. This is why it has created the 3 SERIES with 2 or 4 poles motors; a complete, innovative, reliable and efficient series to operate successfully even in the most difficult and heavy-duty conditions.
The distinguishing feature of 3 SERIES is the back pull-out design: a conformation that allows the removal of the impeller-motor block without disconnecting the pump body from the piping, thus allowing any type of maintenance.
The range consists of the:
• Monobloc 3(L)M SERIES
• With rigid coupling 3(L)S SERIES
• With elastic coupling 3(L)P SERIES
For the 3LM SERIES and 3LS SERIES the Z version is available, with the casing body without the support foot and with a new foot directly mounted to the motor bracket.
This solution allows the pump to stay in limited spaces where it is not possible to connect the foot of the standard 3 SERIES and, most importantly, allows to connect the pump in different positions thanks to the 90° rotation of the foot.
The 3(L)S SERIES and 3(L)P SERIES are available with ATEX certified hydraulics and motor (we suggest contacting the sales network for the ATEX version).
For further technical information see the Databook
• Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
• Water supply for civil, agricultural and industrial plants
• Firefighting systems
• Industrial liquid handling systems
• Cooling towers
• Swimming pools
• Washing systems