Vertical multistage centrifugal pump available in different materials:
• Stainless steel AISI 304 (EVMS)
• Stainless steel AISI 316L (EVMSL)
• Cast iron (EVMSG)
The innovation and research that are hallmarks of EBARA Pumps Europe can be found in the Shurricane® impeller, a component that distinguishes the EVMS multistage centrifugal pump series.
The patented design of the Shurricane® impeller enables an 80% reduction in axial thrust making it possible to:
• Preserve life of the motor bearing
• Use any commercial motor in all pump models, therefore without the use of motors with reinforced thrust bearings. If maintenance is required, motor replacement will be faster and allow the use of any motor
• Ensure high pump efficiency with MEI rating > 0.7 for the most efficient models
The advantages that come from the EVMS multistage centrifugal pump are also evident in terms of:
• Cartridge mechanical seal, which allows cartridge replacement without having to disassemble the motor mount
• Coupling with spacer that allows easy maintenance without having to remove heavy motors over 5.5 kW
• Smart plug solutions
The EVMS series offers multiple combinations of mechanical seals for every type of requirement and different pipe connections.
Low NPSH version (EVMSN) is available on request.
For further technical information see the Databook
• Civil, industrial, agricultural and firefighting pressurisation systems
• Primary water treatment systems
• Reverse osmosis
• Handling of moderately aggressive fluids
• Boiler loading
• Washing systems
• Heating and air conditioning