- Innovative cable gland system with cable holder. The universal thread ring-nut can be removed to fix a rigid or flexible duct to the cable gland to protect the cable from physical and mechanical stresses.
- Premium IE3 class cold-running motor for high efficiency and minimal energy use. Insulation class H (180°C).
- Double silicon carbide (SiC) mechanical seals protected inside a large, inspectable oil chamber. MMR 650-series equipped with 3 mechanical seals.
- Cast AISI 316 stainless steel propeller, designed with specially shaped blades to ensure high hydraulic efficiency and prevent fouling with filaments and solids. Extra thick for ruggedness and reliability even in heavy-duty conditions.
- Water sensor detecting seepage into the mechanical seal oil chamber. The temperature sensor prevents possible damage due to overheating of the motor. Bearing temperature sensors are available on request. (other monitoring options are available for the MMR 650-series on request)
- Wide range of rugged stainless steel accessories for optimal installation in relation to the system layout and when replacing existing devices.